The SBA wants to help eligible women owned small businesses grow with new federal set-asides opportunities. Find out more >
There are several basic steps every company should complete to increase their ability to contract in the marketplace.
Are you looking for free training you can take right from your office? We have a series of training classes to increase your ability to do business with GSA.
GSA?s Mentor-Protégé Program is designed to encourage and motivate GSA prime contractors to assist small businesses in succeeding on government contracts.
The SBA wants to help eligible women owned small businesses grow with new federal set-asides opportunities.
GSA is hosting FREE training to encourage SDVOSB's to participate in GSA procurements.
TOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Doing Business with GSA Quick Guide
- Small Business Solutions
- GWAC Dashboard
- USA Spending (Small Business Dashboard)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Federal Procurement Data System
- Minority Business Development Agency
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- OSDBU Council
- FAQs on How GSA Helps Small Businesses
- Small Business Administration