FedRooms is government's strategically sourced and managed lodging program.
The program simplifies the lodging process for federal travelers, saves the government money and supports the President’s Management Agenda.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel Services negotiates hotel rates on behalf of the federal government, in markets where government travelers frequently stay.
FedRooms was designed for all federal employees, military and civilian. The FedRooms rate can also be used by government contractors and state employees on official travel and federal travelers on leisure travel, if the individual hotel agrees.
How does FedRooms work for hoteliers?
- Limits the number of participating properties to maximize market share;
- Provides priority listing in all government-contracted E-Gov online booking tools;
- Offers direct access to hotel inventory at Fedrooms.com (a nongovernment site);
- Includes a rate that is not required to be, but may be, commissionable to travel agencies;
- Allows hotels to pay only 2.75 percent on consumed net FedRooms room nights (unless also commissionable to travel agencies); and,
- Markets its program and participating properties to federal travelers and agencies.
How to Participate
For more information about the FedRooms program, as well as how industry partners could provide room inventory, click on the link below:
Fedrooms.com Hoteliers information (a nongovernment site)