SSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) 8-Hour Training-Peterson AFB, CO
Earn 8 CLPs by Attending Free Training
Date: March 11, 2014
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Peterson AFB
Space is limted... so register today and come earn 8 CLP's by attending our free, one-day course on GSA's Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program.
Course Description: This course is designed for any contracting professional who seeks to gain understanding or strengthen their knowledge of Federal Supply Schedules contracting and ordering procedures. This course will cover the procedures for placing orders for supplies and services against Multiple Award Schedules as outlined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 8.4. Other parts of the FAR that are applicable to orders placed against Schedules will be referenced as necessary.
- Describe the MAS Program, to include benefits, prioritization, goals,and characteristics
- Define procurement requirements as they relate to the MAS program
- Conduct market research using GSA Schedules
- Identify key elements of the acquisition strategy using Multiple Award Schedules
- Identify ordering procedures for the MAS Program
- Identify order termination and closeout procedures
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Arleen Kinder at 719.494.4651, email@example.com Garrett Pride at 303.236.2382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM