4th Live Virtual Screening of Excess Property
Do you want free, brand new property?
GSA Region 3 Personal Property Management (PPM) will be hosting a live VIRTUAL screening of Excess Property at the Burlington, NJ warehouse on Wednesday, April 30 at 12pm EST. Please read all of the below in close detail.
1) The items listed at the bottom of this page are what will be shown during the virtual screening, and all requests will be taken at that time. No requests will be accepted before the screening! Questions about the property will be fielded during the screening.
2) Registration is REQUIRED for the event by 5pm on Wednesday, April 23. No late registration will be accepted. After registration has come to a close, GSA will provide the link to attend the virtual screening.
3) An Activity Address Code is REQUIRED for this event. You will need to input your AAC to participate in this screening. If you do not know your AAC, please contact your agency’s Approving Official, your National Utilization Officer, or your GSA Area Property Officer PRIOR TO THE EVENT. We can NOT provide you your AAC during the event! We will not field any questions about AAC during the event. Any requests submitted without an AAC WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
4) You MUST have authority to request property to attend this event. If you do not have authority to request property, you cannot request property at this event. You MUST have an approving official to approve your requests. You MUST fill out an SF122 to receive this property.
5) A training session will be held on Tuesday, April 29 at 2pm EST and attendance is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for anyone wondering how this event will work. The training session will cover the rules & regulations of the virtual screening, as well as how to fill out an SF122. If you do not attend the training session, please be aware that there will NOT BE TIME for questions during the event itself. A link & details for the training session will be sent to everyone after registration closes.
6)For those of you just interested in observing, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT. Please email Rebecca.Kauffman@gsa.gov and she will send you a recorded copy of the event after the fact. Registering for this event as an observant only will throw off the capacity count.
The live virtual screening will take place on Wednesday, April 30 from 12:00PM - 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time. Customers will use a Google Form to enter the quantity of each item they are interested in. Customers will use the live chat function to ask any questions they have. There will also be a telephone number available as a helpline for anyone experiencing problems. A TEST link for Adobe Connect (virtual screening meeting space) & Google Forms will be sent to all attendees after registration comes to a close. PLEASE WORK WITH YOUR IT DESK TO GAIN ACCESSIBILITY TO THESE TOOLS. GSA has no control over your IT settings and there is nothing we can do for you during the event to help you gain access. We are working with the tools that we have available to us, and appreciate your understanding in this matter.
After the screening, GSA PPM staff will review the spreadsheet of requests and complete determinations for competing requests. GSA will contact you within 48 hours to alert you to which items you’ve been allocated. You will then be required to submit an SF-122 form. If you are not familiar with this form, please attend the training session. After your SF-122 has been approved, you will have the option of picking up your items within 10 business days, or having it shipped to you - customers will have to pay shipping costs.
States may register for this event but their requests will only be fulfilled after federal requests.
The following items will be shown during the Virtual Screening. When applicable, there is an accompanying GSA Advantage for the item. The link is to be considered a GUIDE and is not guaranteed to be the exact item, but it is a very close match. You will see the actual item the day of the screening. Unit of issue and quantities on Advantage should be disregarded, and only the quantities below should be considered. All property is brand new.
1) Pressure Sensitive Tape. 175 packages of 6 rolls. NSN: 7510-01-383-7967 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006302343
2) “Government Property” Decals. 642 packages of 2000 decals. NSN: 7690-00-130-3251 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006303243
3) Jeweler’s Screwdriver set. 1388 sets. NSN: 5120-00-288-8739 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000000926713
4) Ball-point pen. 98 boxes of 12 pens. NSN: 7520-01-451-9177 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000005022969
5) Ball-point pen. 75 individual pens. NSN: 7520-01-446-4505 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006302458
6) Dictionary of Synonyms. 29 dictionaries. NSN: 7610-00-527-2843 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006302577
7) Hydration System. 113 systems. NSN: 8465-01-517-3140 ITEM NO LONGER ON GSA ADVANTAGE
8) Hanging File Folder. 91 boxes of 25 folders. NSN: 7530-01-357-6856 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000005023201
9) Hanging File Folder. 208 boxes of 25 folders. NSN: 7530-01-364-9487 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000005023203
10) Mailing Envelopes. 245 boxes of 50 envelopes. NSN: 7530-01-372-3098 ITEM NO LONGER ON GSA ADVANTAGE
11) Tabs. 63 boxes of 48 packages. NSN: 7510-01-315-8654 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006302233
12) Plastic wrap. 63 boxes 1 roll. NSN: 8135-00-282-5635 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000007954782
13) Hand soap. 300 boxes of 4-one gallon bottles. NSN: 8520-01-432-2618 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006302820
14) Degradable plastic bag. 300 boxes of 100 bags. NSN: 8105-01-567-9526 https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/catalog/product_detail.do?gsin=11000006303345
Please try to limit your questions to the allotted time during the training session on April 29. If you have a question that cannot wait, please contact Becky Kauffman at Rebecca.Kauffman@gsa.gov
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Online registration for this event has been closed.