OASIS Program Office & Overview
OASIS - Program Office
Jim Ghiloni, Director, OASIS Program Management Office
Todd Richards, Deputy Director, OASIS Program Management Office - Ft. Worth, TX
Valerie Bindel, OASIS SB Contracting Officer - Ft. Worth, TX
Tommy Thomas, OASIS Contracting Officer - Ft. Worth, TX
Larry Mathias, IT Liaison - Ft. Worth, TX
Debra Drake, Program Management Office - Washington, DC
Karla Qawar, Program Management Office - Washington, DC
OASIS - Program Overview
What is OASIS?
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services;
- Governmentwide, multiple-award contracts; and;
- Complex, integrated professional services for total solutions to agency needs:
- Engineering (Non-Brooks Act);
- Scientific Services;
- Financial Services;
- Program Management; and
- Management Consulting.
What do we mean by complex?
- Requirements that span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
- Requirements that contain multiple disciplines;
- Requirements that contain significant IT components, but are not IT requirements in and of themselves;
- Requirements that contain Other Direct Costs (ODCs);
- Requirements that need to be performed on a cost reimbursement basis; or
- Some blend of all of the above.
- Commercial and non-commercial services;
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements;
- Classified and unclassified services;
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution such as labor, materials, and ODCs; or
- Hybrid of any of the above.
Two ways to access OASIS:
- Direct Acquisition: GSA issues a Delegation of Procurement Authority to the customer agency Ordering Contracting Officer (OCO) who performs the acquisition; or
- Assisted Acquisition: GSA performs the acquisition on behalf of the customer agency and provides post-award support, as negotiated with the customer. An Inter-Agency Agreement is required.