March 18 FedRAMP Agency Workshop
This workshop will help federal employees involved in the selection, procurement, management, or security of cloud-based products understand FedRAMP.
THIS EVENT IS FULL
Date: March 18, 2013
Location: General Services Administration, One Constitutional Square, 1275 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20417
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Purpose: This workshop will help federal employees involved in the selection, procurement, management, or security of cloud-based products answers questions such as:
- What are the benefits of the Federal Risk Authorization Management Program?
- What does my agency need to do in order comply with the the program's requirements?
- How does my agency implement the program for new and existing cloud systems?
- What level of security assessment rigor cloud service providers will undergo as participants in the program?
- What security assessment documentation does FedRAMP make available to agencies looking to grant an Authority to Operate?
Registration: This event is full. Please sign up for FedRAMP updates at www.fedramp.gov to be kept informed of future opportunities to learn about FedRAMP and its requirements.
Monday, March 18, 2013
9:00 AM EST - 12:00 PM EST
GSA - One Constitution Square
2nd Floor Conference Space
1275 First St. NE