Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
To best ensure our customers have access to a pool of well qualified Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) contractors capable of providing market-leading services, GSA now offers governmentwide Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to provide PM/CPI services. These services include:
- Strategic Planning and Performance Management;
- Strategic Business Analysis;
- Process and Performance Improvement;
- Communications and Change Management; and
- Training, Certification and Recognition.
Benefits of these new BPAs include:
- Acceleration of business transformation by creating an innovative culture of continuous, measurable improvement that eliminates low value-add activities and improves quality and responsiveness for customers worldwide;
- Delivery of better value and savings by saving taxpayer dollars via performance management and continuous process improvement,
- Easier access to resources and tools through a streamlined acquisition process;
- Choice of a wide variety of contractors and performance management services; and
- Benefits of governmentwide shared best practices related to PM/CPI approaches.
The following is a list of Contractor Teaming Agreement (CTA) BPA leads and their associated BPAs.
- ABSG Consulting, Inc. [PDF, 1.9KB]
- Accenture Federal Services, LLC [PDF, 2.2KB]
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc. [PDF, 2.2KB]
- Calibre Systems, Inc. [PDF, 2.4KB]
- CPS Professional Services [PDF, 2.28MB]
- Deloitte Consulting, LLP [PDF, 2.1KB]
- Dynamics Research Corporation [PDF, 2.48MB]
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc. [PDF - 2.0KB]
- Grant Thornton, LLP [PDF, 2.1MB]
- International Business Machines Corporation [PDF, 2.23KB]
- Logistics Management Institute [PDF, 2.59KB]
- Plexus Scientific Corporation [PDF, 1.9KB]
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP [PDF, 1.9KB]
- Sapient Government Services, Inc. [PDF, 1.9KB]
- VSE Corporation [PDF, 2.3KB]
PM/CPI BPA Matrix [XLSX, 19KB]: This matrix provides a listing of each of the 15 BPA team leads and the contractors on each team.
In addition, GSA encouraged full participation by small businesses in the procurement process for this multiple award PM/CPI BPA program, and included socioeconomic requirements within the evaluation criteria.
The following documents describe procedures for agency customers to use to order services and instructions for sharing with their contractors about how to submit quotes for task order opportunities.
PM-CPI BPA B2 Ordering Procedures [PDF, 89KB]: These instructions provide high level ordering guidance for customer agencies issuing task orders against these BPAs. General ordering procedures, small business set-aside procedures, and Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) recording procedures necessary to correctly record awards to Contractor Teaming Arrangement (CTA) teams are addressed.
Email all CTA Lead BPA Holders: Use this to email all CTA Lead BPA Holders for RFQ/RFI purposes. If it does not populate the "to" field in your email client correctly, use this Email List (XLSX - 12KB) to copy and paste in the "to" field of your email client.
PM-CPI BPA TO Level Quote Instructions [PDF, 15KB]: These instructions provide information for BPA contractor teams competing for task orders issued against these BPAs. Pricing, team lead assignment and small business set-aside instructions are addressed.
For more information on the features and benefits of the PM/CPI program, see the PM/CPI BPA Program Slip Sheet [PDF, 740KB].
For any other information, contact Paul Recklau, email@example.com, (703) 605-3646.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/pmcpibpa.