Buying from Small Business
Did you know that you can get access to technology solutions from small businesses on IT Schedule 70? In fact, small businesses make up a large share of IT Schedule 70 industry partners. Here are some easy ways to find small businesses on IT Schedule 70:
Access to small business credit
IT Schedule 70 can help government customers meet their socioeconomic goals. See GSA Acquisition Letter V-05-12. After a recent interim rule to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), customers can now mandate or indicate a preference for small businesses for their acquisitions.
How to find small business partners on IT Schedule 70:
- Visit GSA's eLibrary and choose IT Schedule 70 from the "Quick Schedules", found in the drop down menu on the top right.
- From the IT Schedule 70 page, choose your Special Item Number (SIN)/Category and select "go".
- Choose the desired socioeconomic indicator(s) from the selector display box on the right, and select “go”.
- Further sort the search results by location or download them to a spreadsheet.
- Follow FAR 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules ordering procedures to do business with the select vendors.