Charles F. Prevedel Federal Building
9700 Page Avenue
Overland, MO 63132
The Charles F. Prevedel Federal Building was constructed in 1990 and is part of the larger 43-acre Page Federal Complex. The five-story building was constructed adjacent to the existing Federal Records Center and was named in honor of a local non-commissioned officer who served in Vietnam.
The Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Statistics Service opened offices in the Prevedel Building in August 2011. The new NASS operation brought nearly 400 new full-time and part-time jobs to the area and rehabilitated the Prevedel Building in the process.
GSA will invest approximately $35 million over the next five years to renovate this facility.
Building amenities include:
- On-site property maintenance and management
- On-site snack shop
- Modern utilities, including HVAC, electric and telecom systems
- Ample, secure parking
- Accommodates data center functions
- Ample dining and shopping in the vicinity
- Convenient access to the Metro Link bus system