New Vendors Overview on Doing Business with GSA
Sponsored by GSA Office of Small Business Utilization.
Our Doing Business with GSA Series is designed to provide you with an in depth look at partnering with our agency. This part of our series will set the foundation for accessing opportunities in our agency. It is the best training to get you started and is a compliment to the additional training options.
In this session, "New Vendor Overview on Doing Business with GSA" we will:
- Clarify GSA’s role in the Federal arena
- Understand what drives procurement decisions
- Learn what GSA buys
- Learn how to sell to and through GSA
- Understand how to market to our agency
- Provide advocacy resources
- Identify GSA sources of support
We also recommend downloading the "Doing Business with GSA" publication as a pre-requisite to all training.
Space is limited. Please register today!
If you are denied participation in this webinar, the participant capacity has been reached.
|Register for Webinar Dates & Times|