About Facilities & Construction
The Facilities and Construction Category is one of 10 categories of spend under GSA’s Category Management initiative. This strategic approach enables the federal government to buy smarter and more like a single enterprise. This, in turn, increases government efficiency while reducing costs and redundancies.
Facility and Construction Category has approximately $73B in annual spend to meet the demand for a variety of acquisition solutions, including:
GSA products and services within this category include:
- FSSI BMO, Building Maintenance and Operations Strategic Sourcing Solution
- FSSI JanSan, Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies Strategic Sourcing Solution
- FSSI MRO, Maintenance, Repair, and Operations Strategic Sourcing Solution
- Multiple Award Schedule 51V, The Hardware Superstore
- Multiple Award Schedule 56, Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
- Multiple Award Schedule 73, Food Service, Hospitality, Cleaning Equipment and Supplies, Chemicals, and Services
- Multiple Award Schedule 03FAC, Facilities Maintenance and Management
- GSA Global Supply
All solutions for Facilities and Construction can be found on the Acquisition Gateway. The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. The Acquisition Gateway helps federal acquisition professionals learn what they need to know, connect with others to collaborate and communicate, and act to accomplish their acquisition tasks effectively. Upon entering the Acquisition Gateway, select the “Facilities and Construction” Hallway to find solutions related to your needs, including expert articles, user guides, and training documents.