National Business Space Assignment Policy
The National Business Space Assignment Policy (NBSAP) establishes current business practices for the assignment of space within the federally owned and portfolio leased inventory.
- NBSAP Policy [PDF - 8221 KB; 02/2013] - Methodology and information necessary for an accurate space assignment.
- Land Port of Entry (LPOE) Space Assignment Policy - Addendum to NBSAP [PDF - 8.87 MB; 11/2016] - Captures unique space assignments at LPOE's issued November 2016.
- Clarification/Correction #3 - General Storage Space [PDF - 446.35 KB; 07/2015] - Clarifies what constitutes general storage space.
- Clarification/Correction #2 - NBSAP [PDF - 52 KB; 06/2014] - Captures the clarifications/corrections to the NBSAP issued February 2013.
- Clarification/Correction #1 - NBSAP [PDF - 71 KB; 07/2013] - Captures the clarifications/corrections to the NBSAP issued February 2013.
- Spatial Data Management Overview - provides a brief introduction
- SDM Benefits - a list of benefits
- Space Assignment - provides the SDM process steps and space classifications