03FAC Vendor Information
This information was developed to help potential vendors understand what services the 03FAC Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract includes.
Schedule 03FAC covers the following services:
- Facilities Maintenance and Management;
- Elevator and Escalator Inspection/Maintenance;
- Energy Management Services;
- Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems Maintenance;
- Grounds (including Cemetery) Maintenance;
- Industrial, Aerospace, and Marine Painting;
- Dockside Facilities Maintenance; and
- Pest Control.
To view the services under this Schedule, please visit GSA eLibrary for a complete listing of offerings on 03FAC MAS. The link for the actual solicitation is at the top of that page. The button is titled "Vendors Click here to view the current solicitation on FedBizOpps".
For energy services specific offers please visit 03FAC Energy Services.
GSA has consolidated its industry partner Schedule assistance pages at For Industry Partners - Getting on Schedule.
To be considered a facilities maintenance company under category 811 002 you need to offer three types of "facilities maintenance services". A partial list of those services is found under the GSA eLibrary description. A customer can order a single facility maintenance service under that category or multiple ones to fit their needs.