Special Order Program
The GSA Global Supply Special Order Program (SOP) provides complete, full-service acquisition management support to help you acquire the products you need most. We simplified the entire acquisition process, from proposal preparation through contract award, allowing you to focus on your mission. You can be sure our comprehensive service complies with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other applicable regulations. You have the flexibility to use the funding mechanism that works best for you—Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) or a Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR).
New Order Acceptance Criteria
Effective January 1, 2017, GSA Global Supply is changing order acceptance criteria for products without standing GSA Global Supply contract coverage. For details on the new criteria, please see Revised Order Acceptance Criteria as of January 1, 2017 [PDF - 65 KB].
Effective February 1, 2017, GSA Global Supply will increase the fees for conducting acquisitions for products without a standing GSA Global Supply contract for orders valued under $3,500 (cost of goods before fee applied). For orders valued from $0 - $500 (cost of goods before fee applied), the fee will increase to 50 percent. For orders valued from $500 to $3,500 (cost of goods before fee applied), the fee will increase to 40 percent. These increases are necessary in order to allow GSA Global Supply to continue to provide acquisition support for this segment of customer orders. See this Notice on Fee Change for Non-Contract Purchases [PDF - 29 KB] for more information.
Our Special Order Program offers streamlined access to:
- Law-enforcement, safety and security products;
- Maintenance, repair and operations supplies;
- Construction materials, tools, equipment and appliances;
- Products that support wildland-firefighting and disaster-relief efforts;
- Office supplies and equipment;
- Housewares and cleaning equipment; and
- Much, much more.
Our certified contract, project and financial-management professionals will expertly navigate the range of procurement vehicles to help you obtain the products you need most – delivered to you anywhere in the world.
See the reference documents listed below to learn more about the Special Order Program.
Send an email to SpecialOrderProgram@gsa.gov to get started.
- SOP Brochure [PDF - 305 KB]
- Instructionsfor MIPR Form [PDF - 175 KB]
- Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) Form (DD448) [PDF - 125 KB]
- MILSTRIP Instructions for Form (1348-6) [PDF - 124 KB]
- DD 1348-6 Form [PDF - 562 KB]
- Interagency Agreement Form (Fillable) - 2017 version [PDF - 147 KB]
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/specialorderprogram.