How GSA Helps Customers
This section provides links to information throughout the gsa.gov site on GSA services available to tribes. Since GSA services for tribes are similar to those for federal agencies, these links go to existing material about GSA services for federal agencies.
- Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) - Background information on acquisition solutions and assistance, real estate, direct purchase of products and services, and more
- GSA Schedules - The mechanism by which GSA establishes long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial firms
- How to Order from GSA Schedules - Guidelines on how to order from GSA schedules, including information on small business participation
- Schedules eLibrary - The online source for the latest contract award information on GSA schedules
- GWACs - Multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts that help agencies meet their technology requirements
- Telecommunications/Technology Contracts - Accessible, timely and cost efficient contract vehicles that meet acquisition needs
- National Customer Service Center (NCSC) - The source for information on any of the products or services available from GSA, providing assistance to make acquisitions simple and efficient
- GSA Training Programs - Describes available training on how GSA works, for various audiences
Return to Native American Tribes page.