Alliant 2 (A2) & Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) GWACs
The official Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Alliant 2 (A2) Unrestricted GWAC was posted on FedBizOpps.gov, June 24, 2016, under Solicitation Number QTA0016JCA0003. A2 Procurement Contracting Officer, John Cavadias, is the sole point of contact for this procurement. Mr. Cavadias’ contact information is posted in the solicitation.
The official Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) GWAC was posted on FedBizOpps.gov, June 24, 2016, under Solicitation Number QTA0016GBA0002. Please be aware that the A2SB Procuring Contracting Officer, Greg Byrd, is the sole point of contact for this procurement. Mr. Byrd's contact information is posted in the solicitation.
Listen to Federal News Radio's interview on What will GSA's next big governmentwide acquisition contract look like?, from November 2015
Listen to Federal News Radio's interview on Alliant 2: Where has it been and where is it going?, from October 2015.
Listen to Mark Amtower's interview on All things Alliant 2, from October 2015.
GSA's Alliant 2 GWACs - An Inside Look The Government CIO Magazine recently conducted an interview with the GSA Alliant 2 GWAC Executive Team. This timely interview offers both government and industry an inside look into the Alliant 2 & Alliant 2 Small Business goals, technology, and solicitation thought process that is making the "Alliant 2 and Alliant 2 Small Business GWACs the most important IT services MAC of the next decade" as stated by Bloomberg Government.
Listen to the Federal News Radio interview with John Cavadias about Alliant 2.
The above links lead to nongovernment websites..
We are developing our next generation GWAC vehicles for comprehensive information technology (IT) solutions through customizable hardware, software, and services solutions purchased as a total package. Join us in the Alliant 2 (A2) & Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) GWAC Interact community to discuss it. You may also email your questions to email@example.com.
Similarly to Alliant and Alliant Small Business, these next-generation GWACs will include:
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve;
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome;
- On-ramp and off-ramp provisions, insuring retention of a highly qualified pool of contractors;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement;
- Worldwide coverage;
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews;
- Acquisition Templates, and
- Sample Statements of Work (SOWs).
We will engage federal agencies and Industry in a collaborative process to identify the most advantageous structure for these contracts and the best practices to incorporate into its design. Our goal is to build off of the success of Alliant and Alliant Small Business, and create contract vehicles that provide a total solution to agencies’ requirements while maximizing opportunities for small businesses.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/alliant2.